Tis the season for all things pumpkin spice! I have been a lover of this season for a long time. However, the healthier I got the harder it was to find anything I could enjoy. So I found a recipe that I could enjoy.
I absolutely LOVE my Vitality oils. They are approved for ingestion and a little goes a long way, making them a perfect match for all of your culinary needs. If you don’t have your kitchen stocked these yet, let me know and I’ll help you out!
Now for the best part of this post, Pumpkin Spice Creamer! And if you need the perfect coffee to compliment it, try Equal Exchange.
Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond (or Coconut) Milk
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree (organic is best!)
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality Oil
- 1 drop Clove Vitality Oil
- 1 drop Ginger Vitality Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth. Store in an airtight container. Keep refrigerated. Shake before using.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I will earn a small commission on purchases made through these links. I assure you that I only recommend products and companies that I trust and would purchase from personally. Thanks for reading! Our full disclosure policy isn’t too exciting but you can find it here.